This is our financial accountability commitment to you:
- We clearly and wholeheartedly embrace our evangelical Christian faith and the irrefutable truth of God’s Word. We seek to operate 100% in the guidelines of biblical truth and ethics.
- We are governed by a Board of Directors who love the Lord and are committed to the utmost ethical standards, and meet annually to establish policies and practices for Urban Bible Outreach.
- We are committed to financial transparency. You can be confident that your investment is being used for God’s kingdom purposes. Our budget and financial statements are reviewed by the board and can be viewed here.
- We follow the law and regulations regarding 501(c)(3) nonprofits with every dollar and every resource.
- We have a conflict of interest policy in place and each board and staff member signs it annually.
- No one, from the Executive Director to the Board and staff, takes any compensation whatsoever. Our entire organization is volunteer-based and faith-driven.
- Biblical stewardship of your donations:
- We commit to absolute biblical integrity, recognizing that all that we have is from God, for His purposes, and for His glory.
- 100% honesty from us about our organization and our work.
- You will receive a receipt for each donation in a timely manner.
- We commit to keeping administrative costs as low as possible. We will always disclose what percentages of donations as a whole go to which programs.